Management Services Department
Help organizations achieve their goals in making F.T. of Labuan as the International Offshore Financial Centre (IOFC) and a clean, beautiful and competitive tourist destination through
- Provision of knowledgeable and skilled staff in their respective fields.
- Fostering the spirit of cooperation and accountability among the members of Labuan Corporation.
- Provision of a cheerful and comfortable work environment.
- Provision of quality services.
- To manage matters of service and welfare of Labuan Corporation staff.
- To manage staffing matters, specialization of responsibilities as well as staff training programs.
- To regulate office security as well as record / file security of Labuan Corporation.
- To be responsible for controlling and planning the expenses of managing the Labuan Corporation.
- To manage the inventory records of Labuan Corporation office and capital assets.
- To be responsible as the secretariat of Board Meetings.
- To provide friendly and excellent service to customers during dealings.
- To process vehicle / computer loan within 14 days from the date of receipt of complete application.
- To process and record all staff leave matters within 3 days from the date of application.
- To process and record office equipment applications within 3 days from the date of application.
- To coordinate and process flight ticket bookings for Labuan Corporation officers and staff on official business immediately.
- To coordinate the application for the use of Labuan Corporation official vehicles within 1 day.
- To maintain and inspect Labuan Corporation official vehicles at least once every six (6) months.
Management Services Department,
1st Floor, Blok A, Wisma Perbadanan Labuan
Jalan Merdeka, Peti Surat 81245,
87022, WP Labuan
Last Update11/11/2021 - 09:03am
Info Korporat - Siaran Media Permohonan Lesen Baharu Pemberi Pinjam Wang Corporate Info - Media Broadcast Perutusan KPE Penafian Perolehan - Tender Sebutharga Suara Anda MySejahtera