Human Resource Management Department
Creating an effective, efficient and productive human resource management system.
- To manage service-related matters for LC officers and staff as follows:
- To review and manage the abolition, grading and restructuring of organizational positions.
- To evaluate the needs and creation of new positions.
- To manage the recruitment of officers and staff based on the Public Officers (Appointment, Promotion and Termination of Service) Regulations 2005.
- To manage appointments including job confirmation, pension matters and placement of officers and staff.
- To handle all leave matters in accordance with General Order-Chapter C.
- To manage security screening for officers and staff
- To manage the application for Regional Housing Allowance and Fare to Visit Region of Origin
- To coordinate the Annual Performance Appraisal Report (LNPT) for officers and staff
- Menyelaras Laporan Nilaian Prestasi Tahunan (LNPT) untuk pegawai dan kakitangan
- To coordinate the Declaration of Property of officers and staff.
- To manage Training and Career Development as follows: – :-
- To plan, identify and coordinate internal and external training activities
- To develop curriculum and training programs
- To conduct General and Specific Induction Courses
- To conduct research and strategic planning of human resource management
- To provide counseling services to officers and staff
- To prepare and implement courses and examinations of Competency Level Assessment at the Labuan Corporation level
- To handle applications to attend conferences, seminars and study tours.
- To be the secretariat to: –
- Course Monitoring Committee
- Competency Board
- Counseling Unit
- Human Resources Development Panel (PPSM)
- Promotion Board
- Disciplinary Board Committee
- Joint Department Council (JDC)
- Establishment Committee
- To manage the Appointment of Officers / Staff
- To fill in the vacancies announced via advertising within two (2) months from the date of advertisement
- To manage Service Matters
- To process leave application within 3 days after the date the application is received
- To manage the confirmation of posts to eligible members within one (1) week from the date of approval by the Head of Department
- To process completed service allowances within three (3) weeks from the date of receipt
- To update the service record book and Personal Information System (SISPEN) / Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS) for officers and staff from time to time
- To manage and implement policies in terms of performance development, promotion, disciplinary handling and awarding of orders, decorations, and medals in accordance with existing guidelines from time to time
- To process retirement matters of officers/staff within three (3) months
- To ensure that all completed retirement documents are completed and submitted to the PSD Pension Division within six (6) months before the officer / staff retires
- To manage Training and Career Development
- To process course / training / examination applications within three (3) days after the application is approved
- To ensure that every officer and staff of the agency attend the course at least 7 days a year
- To receive and process student practicum applications from IPTA / IPTS within seven (7) days after obtaining a decision from the Head of Department
- To conduct Course Monitoring / Training Committee Meetings four (4) times a year
Human Resource Department,
Ground Floor, Block B, Wisma Perbadanan Labuan (sementara)
Jalan Merdeka, Peti Surat 81245,
87022, WP Labuan
Last Update11/11/2021 - 09:01am
Info Korporat - Siaran Media Permohonan Lesen Baharu Pemberi Pinjam Wang Corporate Info - Media Broadcast Perutusan KPE Penafian Perolehan - Tender Sebutharga Suara Anda MySejahtera