Rental of Costumes and Accessories
- Must complete the Cultural Body Costume Rental Application form.
- Submit the completed application form 1 week before the date of use.
- Payment can be made in Cash, EFT or using LPO.
- Payment must be made at the Labuan Corporation Payment Counter, 1st Floor, Block A, Wisma Perbadanan Labuan, Jalan Dewan, Labuan F.T.
USAGE AND PHYSICAL COSTUMES
- Do not punch holes, change, paste, sew, etc using anything that could affect the original condition of the costume and accessories.
- Restore costumes and accessories to a clean and perfect condition within the stipulated time.
- Costumes and accessories must be returned 3 days after the date of use.
- Attention to the costume borrower, you must ensure that the costume is clean and washed (DRY CLEAN) before returning.
- Action can be taken against the renter by penalty charges of RM5.00 per day (Government / School) and RM10.00 per day (Private / Individual) if the costumes and accessories are returned late according to the schedule.
CLEANLINESS AND SAFETY
- Ensure costumes and accessories are in good and clean condition during the rental period.
- Renter will be charged for compensation, repairs, replacement if there is any damage or loss of costume and accessories.
- Labuan Corporation is not responsible for any previous / current accident or injury claims related to the borrowing of costumes and accessories.
- Cancellation of rent must be notified by official letter no later than 2 days before the date of use of costumes and accessories by returning the Invoice issued by the Finance Department, LC.
- The payment claim will be continued and become the renter’s debt to LC if the cancellation process is not adhered to and becomes the responsibility of the renter to settle the claim.
Last Update22/05/2021 - 07:24pm
Info Korporat - Siaran Media Permohonan Lesen Baharu Pemberi Pinjam Wang Corporate Info - Media Broadcast Perutusan KPE Penafian Perolehan - Tender Sebutharga Suara Anda MySejahtera